Mansion on the Hill

Building began in 1884, a creation by TB Scott, the Lumber Baron, to remind him of his homeland in Scotland, but when he died in 1886 it was still unfinished.

Scott Mansion

This site has just a sample of what is in our document and photo archives at the Historical Society. Stop in to see more!

Merrill Historical Society ~ Merrill History & Culture Museum

100 East Third Street, Merrill, WI 54452


Phone: 715-536-5652